Wild Grapes on the Ranch

Wild Grapes on the Ranch
Wild Grapes on the Ranch

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Miss me?!





 Hello followers! Sorry I dropped off the face of the Earth there! The photography biz has really been booming! Just posted some more wedding favs so check them out if you like! http://www.facebook.com/E.HendersonPhotography . Hopefully I am back on the wagon here! We are right in the heat of plant our winter garden. Yesterday we planted Spinach, carrots, beets, cilantro, and LOTS of lettuce! All from seed of course! Today was Brassica day; we planted Purple cauliflower, regular cauliflower, several different cabbage varieties, broccoli and two kinds of Pak Choy. Tomorrow we are hoping to get the beans and peas going so wish us luck! I will post pics in short order. For now, Since I have worked to get my pics organized (7 external hard drives full) I've posted some eye candy from the gardens of the past. Some plants are still here while some others have long since gone! Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment